lunes, abril 10, 2006

Politics, Poniatowska and more

For me, the way the PAN -mexican right winged political group- has been managing its publicity is nothing new. For me, that political group -and also the PRI, I must say- has been using political strategies that makes me remember that ones of Goebbel's (Hittler's minister of propaganda).

Recently, one of the most admired writers in Mexico, Elena Poniatowska, appeared in the mexican TV supporting López Obrador -the candidate of the left side of politics-.

It's very sad -and when I say sad, I really mean it- that a so ignorant group like the PAN comes to -indirectly- attack Poniatowska.

Fernando del Paso, also writer, also comments:
"Los otros espots que he visto, como en el que comparan a López Obrador con Hugo Chávez, de Venezuela, o el de los ladrillos que se derrumban, me parecen también siniestros. Es evidente que si estos señores no tienen nada que decir, salvo injuriar e insultar, deberían callarse.

The reference: http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2006/04/10/003n1pol.php

No hay comentarios.: