miércoles, junio 23, 2004

I need to move to Fedora

I've been haing some trouble with RH 9 and the ext3 file system. Some time ago I tested Mandrake and ReiserFS and it worked very smooth, without problems. Now I'm using ext3 and I hate the way it 'locks' my files (I have to reboot). And based on tha benchmarks, I'm really waiting for Mono 1.0 core release to move to Fedora Core 2 (I was thinking about Debian; however, its comunity scares me a lot).

Germany out of the Euro


Very bad. Germany is out of the Euro 2004 and I'm very sad about that, but I hope this makes understand Rudi Völler that his 4-5-1 is bad and inefficient. Lets have better hopes for World Cup. Now, my favorites are Holland, England and, of course, France.

Futbol!!!!


Recently my friend Jorge Carrasco wanted me to look for a place to play soccer. I have invited some old friends and tomorrow we will be playing. I have a lot of time without playing, and now it's a good time to re-take it.

4 comentarios:

neXus dijo...

No debes temerle a Debian, Debian es tu amigo, Debian te comprende, Debian te hace cariñitos.

Tu que eres bastante inestable con las distribuciones de linux y ningun te termina de gustar, deberías de entrarle a Debian, estoy seguro que te dejará buen sabor de boca.

Por cierto, ya estoy escribiendo en mi blog: http://nexusmx.blogspot.com/

Saludos

neXus dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Roberto Iza Valdés dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Roberto Iza Valdés dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.